Re: [LUG] Is there something wrong with the mailgroup server ?

Quoting Simon Waters:

I am signed up to this group via two different e-mail addresses and I seem
to be getting more posts on my private address than I am getting on this
 one.

And do you think it more likely the nice people at pi-squared
discriminate against the email address at Torbay.gov.uk, or that it is
something to do with the Torbay council servers?

I've not seen any evidence of any problems, and from a cursory glance over the
exim logs, all of the mails are successfully being delivered to
filter.torbay.gov.uk without any problem.

I've put some rbl lists onto the server recently, and tried to tighten up a
little on what the server will accept, due to the ridiuculous amount of spam
going around at the moment.  However, if this was being problematic then mails
wouldn't be bring propagated at all.

Alex.