Re: [LUG] Watching DVD's - part 2

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 9:51 pm, george_sinclair@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Lee BUT unfortunately this file doesn't exist, a similarly named
file XF86Config-4.default (& also .template) but neither had the entries
highlighted in the answer you mentioned.

Starting to wonder if my 128MB, PII laptop is up to the job. Tried xine
after installing the libraries libdvdcss. DVD played but jerky, and no
sound.
xine DVD play back on my P4 laptop can be jerky sometimes - but only at full
screen. The more processing power and ram you've got the better.

Jon