Re: [LUG] Is there something wrong with the mailgroup server ?

On Wednesday 21 Jan 2004 6:18 pm, Brough, Tom wrote:
The worrying thing is that if everybody is suffering from this problem then
how will I know who has received this e-mail and more importantly who has
replied ?
Any suggestions ?

Check the web archive! It's updated every night and as the mailing list is
hosted locally, the archive will contain every email from a subscribed
address received at the list address.

http://www.dclug.org.uk/

The only difference I've noticed is that sometimes the mailing list footnote
text doesn't appear in my email client window when it is listed in the
source. That didn't use to happen but it's not a hindrance and I'm not aware
of any missing emails (as compared with the dclug archive).

--

Neil Williams