Re: [LUG] OT: New CD Formats?

My stereo is quite old, have their been recent changes in CD formats that
might account for this effect? Copy protection perhaps? Though I don't see
why a company would go to the trouble to copy protect one disk of a set and
not the other(s). Has anyone else encountered this?

Does a rip and burn of the CD(s) work? There have been a couple attempts
at enforcing some sort of piracy protection on CD's recently but AFAIK
it's been pretty small scale.

It's more likely that the pressing quality is going down hill now that
the bottom is falling out of the music market.

--
Daniel Palmer <danielpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx /
daniel.palmer1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>