Re: [LUG] Where to advertise a job?

Hello Gwil,

I have the skills and the time but sadly, I'm in Devon rather than Somerset. I
can highly recommend the freelancers forum at freelancers.net.

site (you'd get a deluge of responses from wannabes).

The mail forum is composed of a core of very high calibre IT professionals
(mostly UK based) and is complimented by another 200 or so IT freelancers
many of which will have the skills you seek.

Good luck,
/rob