[LUG] Where to advertise a job?

I am currently looking for someone in Somerset (or near) to work on a
variety of tasks which currently include:

- PHP/MySQL
- some Apache and Linux config
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP applications linking to MySQL (e.g. Access & Outlook)

a good knowledge of Windows 2000 Server & Outlook config is essential.

There will be periods of working with clients on their sites but this is a
predominantly home based position.

Extreme confidentiality is required as well as the ability to present
technical information to non-technical personnel.

I would be interested in opinions on salary, conditions and the best place
to advertise such a "Somerset home-based position" (e.g. web sites,
recruitment agents, local paper etc.)

Regards, Gwil

Gwil Stephenson