Re: [LUG] Introduction

On Sunday 04 Jan 2004 10:51 pm, Jon Masters wrote:

Hi there too everyone. My name is Jon and I also signed up fairly
recently as part of my master plan to be on more LUG lists.
I live on most UK lug lists now and travel around the country mostly
between OxLUG, NotLUG though whichever group I am near at the time.

Hi Jon,

We met when I used to live in Beeston, Nottingham. I now live down in
Penzance. How do you cope with the volume of email and hold down a job?

All the best, Peter.