[LUG] haiku virus?

This is off subject, so apologies in advance. Has anyone been seeing spam messages which are three or four lines of nonsense? Not trad spam in that it doesn't include a virus attachment or an invitation to enlarge parts of ones anatomy - just the words and nothing else. An example is

echidna massif knee artery disparage ferric eros
carefree secretariat analyst bacilli ge
meltwater pharmacist marginalia cashew click enigmatic assort bismuth philadelphia

could be a haiku or something, but a can't remember how many syllables they are. I'm assuming this is a virus that grabs words from the infectee's documents and then mails them out (wonder what OS such a virus might like). I can't see any recent virus that behaves this way. So any ideas?
Simon