Re: [LUG] pgp thang

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:10:46 +0000
Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> To retrieve keys automatically, go to the ~/.gnupg/ folder and look

I always worry about auto key retrieval;  Certainly, for most things,
it's fine, but when dealing with truly sensitive data, proof of key
validity is an absolute must.  With auto-retrieve, I can't a high enough
trust level for it to be worth it.

I know, I know;  I'm overly cynical and pessimistic.

--
 Regards   _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is