Re: [LUG] pgp thang

On Wednesday 05 Nov 2003 8:37 am, Steve Marvell wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
>
> Now I get that, which is even more space at the top of my mail :)

:-)

Sorry 'bout that. I know how much you value your screen real-estate!

GnuPG could remove the warning and fingerprint lines if you decide to generate
your own key. You could verify my key at a future DCPM meet and then sign it.
It'll remove some of the output. (It's just an underhand way of getting more
people to use cryptography!)

--

Neil Williams