Re: [LUG] VNC

I use vnc alot over the internet but i use it through open secure shell
server+ compression.

Check these out

http://www.uk.research.att.com/archive/vnc/sshvnc.html

http://freesco.no-ip.org/VNC/

Also a work in progress my website

http://www.techknow.homedns.org

I have an php and mysql timesheet web application which will be ready
for you guys to have a look at soon but just rebooted my freesco box and
it still has a few bugs to iron out.

Regards

Darren