Re: [LUG] Debian 3.0r1 on Alpha AXP - where now?

> Someone may correct me, but you'll be lucky to find a 'normal' editor.
> Personally, I like joe. It's small, fast and efficient. But, like any other
> command line editor, you need to learn the commands.

You could always try a curses based editor like the one thats part of midnight
commander. This gives you a console based "GUI" interface, anyway its very
simple to use and is not that unlike the edit command avaiable on windows
command prompts it is also good over ssh and telnet (assuming a reasonable
ssh/telnet client).

robin