Re: [LUG] Evolution 1.4.0: Questions

Hi

I am finally on the move and as part of the move will be setting my lan
up fully. I have up to now been using Evolution but am finding numerous
problems with it and so a switch is needed.

What should I switch to? I was looking at piping through SpamAssassin
into something like Exim to pass to the various folks and reading and
replying through Kmail. Any thoughts?

The other one is a while back some kind person converted some files I
had into txt files. I now need the standard Evolution file (.vcf) into
txt files. Can anybody help?

Thanks

Rich