Re: [LUG] OT: spam

On Friday 19 September 2003 00:32, you wrote:
> You lucky lucky bastard ;)
>
> so far today I have had somewhere in the region of 60 of these f****rs
> of varying types, all of the security patch, update or
> mail undelivered variety. This is not good, but thankfully I am on
> broadband.

Yeah, they are coming in thick and fast now

I think I'll add a "if tests contains MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE delete from
server" filter - except you cant in kmail, best is moving it to "trash"

Got an email from "Silas Monvete., Bank Manager of FirstRand Bank Limited
,South Africa" too, so the normal spam train hasnt stopped :D