[LUG] OT: spam

Just to alert people to an underhand spam I've just received.

> Hello
>  there, I would like to inform you about important information regarding
>  your email address. This email address will be expiring. Please read
>  attachment for details. --- Best regards, Administrator

The attachment was stripped off by my mail server, but those here still using
Windows for email might not be so lucky. It's going to be a Windows problem,
of course, but with the added threat of cutting off your email account it is
likely that people will open the darned thing.

Just one word: DON'T!

(This should be a warning for you to switch to a Linux client too!)

--

Neil Williams