Re: [LUG] Exeter College - Course modules

Adrian has a valid point as teachers have little scope and even less
time to teach anything outside the scope of the National Curriculum or
major exam schemas and syllabuses (A, AS level, GCSE and GNVQ).  You
may nor agree with or like this fact, but you can't buck the system.

Now there are ways of integrating Linux into all of the above. But the
initiative to make this happen has got to come from the Linux
community. Teachers are simply too busy. All the schema materials are
freely available on the Internet and pretty straightforward to
understand as well.  As they say in marketing circles, you've got to
think the way your customers do or they simply won't be interested in
what you have to offer.

David Bowles
Education Support / TeacherLab