From: paul
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 05/09/03 10:42
Subject: Re: [LUG] Exeter College

Learn direct do Linux courses, I assume using the authorware package.
not
sure though.

www.learndirect.co.uk

http://www.learndirect.co.uk/learn/Searches/Unit/LOBrowseSearch.asp

Paul

Until I can go on a Linux course as easily or half as easily as I
could a Windows one then "Joe Public" like me will never get involved.

Richard Fuller.

---

http://www.star.net.uk