Re: [LUG] Exeter College - Course modules

Much as I like Paul's list of topics, let me suggest that the curriculum
of a Linux course should actually be the curriculum of the European
Computer Driving Licence.

Naming of parts ...
Processing of words...
Spreading of Sheets...
Sliding of Presentations...
Counting of money...

emailing and looking things up on he web.

After that, or during that, the ixian features can be slipped in, such
that if the consumer finds themselves offered an environment which does
not offer them, either they will just get on with it, or they will regard
the new environment as somewhat lacking.

--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/