[LUG] MSBLAST VIRUS (OT)

Hi

I have just cleared the MS blast virus from  a friends XP computer,  part of
the procecure was to change the RPC failure settings from restart computer to
restart service,

the info I have says to put the settings back when finished,  i assume that
the virus has set it to restart computer so what should i reset it back to,
restart computer on failure?

thanks for any help

this message was sent via kmail, for some reason the fonts are very small so i
aplogise if it's hard to read i am trying to fix it.

paul