Re: [LUG] Cheap/Free source of old Sun workstation parts?

> I'm looking for some MBUS cpu modules (Currently have a single 50mhz TI
> supersparc) and a SBUS ethernet card for my Sun SS20 (running Debian of
> course); I know of a dealer that has the parts I want but even now
> they're at crazy prices (shame the prices aren't so good when you're
> trying to sell stuff rather then buy it :\ ) and I haven't got that sort
> of cash if I want to be able to eat, so I'm looking for a kind soul that
> has some bits they picked up in a skip raid or just wants out of the
> house that they wouldn't mind parting with for minimal funds ;).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel Palmer

This guy has a lot of sun gear for sale (not TI but from what i recall the
superspac was co-developed by sun):

http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/unix.html

He mainly sells full workstations and servers, but it could be worth
dropping him an email to see if he has any spares for cheap. There's a
users BB running on the site as well.

I would not mind one of his sun ultra's. Anyone wanna lend me three
hundred notes???

Regards,
Luke