Re: [LUG] GPG keys - keyring available including all members

On Wednesday 13 Aug 2003 6:54 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 Aug 2003 6:06 pm, James Keasley wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 09:52, Simon Waters wrote:
> I will put a keyring file on the www.dclug.org.uk site for anyone to
> download later tonight - linked from the GnuPG FAQ. I'll keep that copy
> updated with new keys and new signatures. (It'll just be the output of gpg
> using data from the database to retrieve a list of all current keyids.)

The script is now tested and operational.
http://www.dclug.org.uk/cgi-bin/keyring.pl

I'll add the link to the FAQ later.

Each key in the DCLUG keyring is refreshed from the keyservers and then
exported in ASCII armour direct to your browser. (It's actually enclosed in
an empty HTML page). You can save this file to your local filesystem (say
called keyring.txt) and then use:
gpg --import keyring.txt

It should now automatically keep all DCLUG keys uptodate and available. Be
aware though that the keyring is currently about 60k - it may take a mo to
download to your browser.

--

Neil Williams