[LUG] GPG keys

Not really a problem, as such, but since you guys had a keysigning
at the meeting today is there a way for me to update all the keys in my
keyring that have changed? Short of getting all of the key IDs in my
keyring manually then doing one big --recv-keys query.

Do I in fact need to do this at all, or is it something that gpg does
automatically?

By the way keyserver.linux.it seems to be down at the moment for some
reason.

--
James
jamesk[at]beeb[dot]net

"The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a
base ten counting system and likes round numbers." Scott Adams