[LUG] WineX

Hi

How many here subscribe to WineX as I have just signed up for a 3 month sub,
I have wineX 3.1,  and the point to play application,which for some reason
does not see my install,  however it does give an option to download but my
Linux box is not as yet connected to the net,  (getting router shortly),

So far I have managed to get 1/2 life installed but think i need to install
the nvidia drivers.  This is fine as long as it don't break anything which
it has done in the past forcing a complete reinstall of Linux.  Yes there
are instructions one says use nvidia .run file the other says use the rpms.

anyway any feedback would be cool that way members of the group know who
else has winex so we can help each other.

paul