Re: [LUG] Simultaneous Gnome and KDE Desktops?

On Thursday 08 May 2003 01:17, Keith Abraham wrote:
> Cheers Dan
> 	I've found the reference to this problem in the forum
> 	pages on the LXF site. I'll check it out tomorrow and
> 	let you know what I've gleaned from it

Hmmm, it seems in the article in question they were actually referring to
Nautilus bringing the Gnome desktop with it and not the panels.

Although to stop this you just need to start nautilus with the --no-desktop
option.

Sorry about that, thought it would be more insightful!

Dan
--

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

	-- Salvor Hardin