Re: [LUG] Simultaneous Gnome and KDE Desktops?

> 	While using KDE I idly clicked on Gdict, which crashed,
> 	and up popped the Gnome panel covering the KDE panel.
> 	Now I have the KDE and Gnome panels simultaneously
> 	on KDE!!
> 	Logging in and out merely brings up the combined desktops.
>
> 	Any ideas how to remove the Gnome panels (apart from
> 	hiding them) so I log into KDE only?

I seem to remember reading something about this in the recent issue of
Linux Magazine. Unfortunatly I'm not at home at the moment but I'll have a
look when I get back tomorrow and let you know if noone else has solved
this by then.

Dan

---
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

     - Salvor Hardin