[LUG] Kmail threading

I'm using Kmail (from KDE3 atm) for my emails and use threading a lot on all
my mailgroups. However on a couple of other such groups (unusual on here) I
tend to get a lot of replies showing up as new threads...

I was wondering if anyone could explain how Kmail threads messages so it might
be possible for me to request these people stop doing whatever they are
doing! A browse through the Kmail manual and site doesn't seem to tell me
anything about this...

Dan

--

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

	-- Salvor Hardin