Re: [LUG] suse 8.2

Dear David

Is the offer of Suse 8.2 open to all. At the moment I am using 8.00 and
find it to be the best of all the distributions I have tried. However, I
would like to update my versions of KDE, Gnome, Evolution. Does 8.2
offer better integration of OpenOffice? My machine is 500amd 256Ram.
Would it be possible to upgrade from 8 to 8.2 without needing to
reinstall the necessary Nvidia drivers?

One more question. The print quality when I use Linux is mucher poorer
than when I use windows. I have tried to get cups to work but nothing
happens. My printer is an acient HP deskjet portable.

All the best

Keith Lawford