Re: [LUG] mobile phone text messages from php pages?

 --- Roland Tarver <roland.tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi,

> Does anyone know how I would go about getting a php page to send a
> text
> message to a list of mobile phone numbers?
>
> Thanks
> Roland

I don't know.. I would be interested to find out tho.. I know some
networks allow you to setup email forwarding to mobiles in which case
just get a form to forward to the email address...

Neil