Re: [LUG] mobile phone text messages from php pages?

http://www.m-science.com/Messaging.asp?WCI=Home

This works with Lotus Notes and Exchange(if you have that urge ) Pricing
structure isn't bad at all.
Plan   	  Message 	Qty   	  Price per Message (£)   	  Price
Eval 			25 	 	0 							0.00
A 					1000 				0.06 	60.00
B 					5000 				0.055 	275.00
C 					10000 				0.05		 500.00
D 					50000 				0.045 	2,250.00
E 					100000 				0.04 	4,000.00

Just about to purchase it for a Notes Servers very easy to setup. run the
trail for a 1 month (ran out of evals messages.) the software(server side is
around £300 messages on top.)

Created a new domain within Notes(Lotus) called I think mail.sms so when a
user want to sms a user the do the following
1234567890@xxxxxxxx the notes server foward this to a sms server another
server which fowards it to the phone ( going through mscience)

To recieve messages back you need to hire a line from m:science which I think
is around £70 a year.

Hope this is useful.  PS no Linux support so if you're looking for a linux
solution this may not help.

David