Re: [LUG] Unix file system folder limits

>From bill@xxxxxxxx

We would love to make our product open source and suggested that LUG members help us write the code for free. Unfortunately nobody was interested. If you can tell me how to recover hundreds of thousands in development costs by giving it away I would be interested.