Re: [LUG] netiquette

On Sunday 09 Mar 2003 12:42 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 11:41:06 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> > Politics? Can't see the relevance to any kind of user group. I'd say that
> > is best left to a personal website etc. But then, who is to decide just
> > when an active discussion becomes political?
You were being ironic then were'nt you?.....there are many respectable ideas
sugesting that the political has permiated the social to such an extent that
political/ideoligical motivation is evident in each fissure of interaction.
So now this discussion has become political....but given the ability I would
have "decided" that this did'nt happen. See the paradox?
J-D