Re: [LUG] VIRUS WARNING

If this is not flame bait that I don't know what is.

This post is not relevant to a LUG. Post to a Windows user group.

If you want to believe the fear that media shit down your throat, then
tune into CNN and please don't post/forward that sort of nonsense here.

Does this mailing has some sort of etiquette? Like no stupid virus
hoaxes, no windows support, no politics, no swearing etc.
If not, how about drawing one up?