Re: [LUG] Date suggestion

It looks like we're having two meetings in the Spring then, well, one mini-expo and a normal LUG meeting at either Ylem/ST.

One little feature that is missing from the meeting survey, is the ability to view all the results from all the members.
It would be great if it would dynamically generate a map of where people are, but I imagine this would be time consuming - in which case, I would be happy to do one manually.

David.

-- A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.