Re: [LUG] Date suggestion

You are all very welcome to come over to Super Tramp, Obviously it wouldn't be a work day so you don't get to see the system running in full battle dress, But I could demonstrate alot of what the system does

Rick

David Johnson wrote:

Neil Stone wrote:

I would like to suggest a meeting in March some time. That way I will have
enough time to arrange and put on the calandar an entry (yay) I will be
able to get anywhere (me got new bike this weekend) I need to and there is
road.. also several places there aren't road....

We have had several meets in Exeter, one in Cornwall where next ?
personally I am in Exeter.. but I really don't mind where...

May I suggest we consider meeting at either Ylem or SuperTramp? Various people expressed in interest in seeing Mobius running as well as VNC, and this would be the ideal place to do it.

What do people think?

David.

-- Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com