Re: [LUG] Date suggestion

Well I am up for something in March.

Location not an issue

Look forward to it

Neil Stone wrote:

I would like to suggest a meeting in March some time. That way I will have
enough time to arrange and put on the calandar an entry (yay) I will be
able to get anywhere (me got new bike this weekend) I need to and there is
road.. also several places there aren't road....

We have had several meets in Exeter, one in Cornwall where next ?
personally I am in Exeter.. but I really don't mind where...

This email has been virus checked by the Eclipse Internet MAILsafe service
www: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/ email: eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ******************************************************************************

-- Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com