[LUG] Databases

I moved across to Linux quite a long time ago. I find that I can do most
things that I want on Linux with one notable exception. The one thing
missing from Linux is a good GUI database in the style of Paradox. At
least I have not yet found one.

I have written many databases for small companies in Paradox (on Windows
of course) and would like to move some of my clients across to Linux.
However until I can find a database in the style of Paradox (or dare I
mention Access??) I will not be able to do so.

Yes I have heard of mysql and postgresql but they are not complete in
that the GUI is not built in. Remember that I want to write a program
for people who are used to Windows and expect to use the mouse most of
the time.

Perhaps I have simply missed something. Any comments or suggestions
gratefully received.

Neil Winchurst