Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Hi Simon

Yes I would like a copy of Open Office thanks... All three versions would be
excellent.

I gave directions out a while back but just to repeat them.

Head down the A390 through Lostwithiel, St Blazey and you will eventually come
into St Austell. Stay on this road until you see Macd's on your left. At the
same time you will come onto two miniroundabouts. Straight across on the
first one, right on the second (heading town centre). At this point look out
for signs!!! At the next roundabout head left. Go to the end of the road and
turn right. ***

If you need to unload then you take the very next right which will take you
into the main town centre through some large iron gates. Head to the end of
this road and I will be hanging around from 11.15am onwards to help and offer
further directions.

If you're not unloading *** then carry on up around the bend, it is a hairpin
bend so go slow, and take the right after the bend. It will be signposted
carparks! Park here and then go back around bend and walk along through town
centre to pub!

Excellent hope that helps everyone. Once again phone number is 01726-69014 for
any help. Look forward to seeing you all.

Rich

P.S. Just to remind everyone, pub will be open from 11.15am and there are no
sarnies available just the roast at £3.95.