Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

I can't think who it was who found the venue, but can you confirm that it has been booked, let us know times and give us an idea of where it is?

Out of interest, would anyone have a use/desire for wireless access to the network at the meet? If so, I have just bought an AP so this would be do-able (as long as it arrives in time).

Has anyone got any wireless hardware working (particually USB) under Linux?
I'd be interested to know what it's like to set-up.

Thanks,
David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.