Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

Rick Timmis wrote:

Dawlish Warren sounds alright. We could try the crawford again, but it costs 20.00 this worked OK the last couple of times as its central and offers power and privacy, oh and er Beer and Crisps

10 people attending would mean 2.00 each

Hmmmm. I'm not too keen on enforcing an entrance fee.... maybe we could have a raffle or something?

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.