Re: [LUG] NHS Webmail: £91M

On Monday 28 October 2002 23:15, you wrote:
approximatley £10 Million

That was my largely uninformed guess at what sort of rate it might be.

THe task is superficially similar to setting up Freeserve, which signed up
700 000 users in the first quarter.

I suspect we may be getting something like an RSA card to provide better
security - these seem to be about £50 wholesale - which leaves me with about
£31M slack, or items I havn't thought of yet.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/