Re: [LUG] Keyboardevents

On Monday 21 October 2002 5:42 pm, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

On Monday 21 October 2002 12:18 am, Neil Stone wrote:
Bit of both i think.. I have a keyboard with those funky "hot" buttons
(yeah right..)

use the "hotkeys" package:

lummox:~# apt-cache show hotkeys

Package: hotkeys

I *think* I emailed an add-on for a keyboard format (wireless trust keyboard).
I dont use that keyboard any more though - too slow (was stuck at arround
120-150cps, and I do go higher then that on common words - very annoying to
get "thappe" instead of  "the apple".