Re: [LUG] Keyboardevents & IDE's

On Sunday 20 October 2002 6:08 pm, you wrote:
A point of some confusion and annoyance has been present for a while
over 2 things..

1) How can i reconfigure the keybindings in X to perform simple tasks
such as Alt+TAB to switch applications ?

2) Where can I get a nice Linux based IDE for HTML, PHP, C, C++, Java
etc, etc ?

Thanks guys

Neil

P.S. Gnome + Debian if that helps...

Can't help with the keybindings, but IDE's of repute are Kdevelop, Anjuta
etc., I believe this months Linux Format has a couple, inc Kylix on thier
cover disk.  Also Linux Magazine issue 19 (April 2002) did a bit of a round
up on IDE's.  Still as I have learned, recently, you can't beat the shell? ;-)