Re: [LUG] Jabber: group conferencing for OSS group?

I have to say, even though I *know* I'm going to get shot down in flames ( :) )
that for group collaboration for business I am really impressed with Lotus
Sametime.

OK, it's not open source.  OK, there's not even currently a Solaris version
(only choice is NT for now). But for IM, Video Conferencing, Voice
Conferencing, Whiteboarding, Application sharing and embedding online
awareness into other products, I am very very impressed with the latest
version of Sametime.  In my opinion it kicks the arse out of MS Messenger, Y!
etc., and in my opinion ICQ and AOL are too 'consumery'.

Alex.