Re: [LUG] Guys guys guys

On Monday 07 October 2002 14:26, you wrote:
Much as I understand all the bigotr... err I mean advocacy... on the dclug
list, can we please refrain from calling the different flavours of Mr.
Gates' product "Windoze" please?

I agree.  We should call it "the Microsoft proprietary implementation of the
PARC Xerox/IBM approach to a GUI combined with Common User Architecture"

Windows after all refer to holes in the wall optionally glazed, and is not a
trademark even if capitalized.  Probably.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/