Re: [LUG] Helo.

With exeter about 1 hour away, that would mean probably Plymouth area
??? Well there are quite a few of us in plymouth. I started out on
Caldera OpenLinux too, was all nice to install, but looking back YUCK
!!! if you want any updated versions of linux give the list a shout, i
am getting debian later tonight, i have been a redhat person for quite a
while and want to try somthing new. (also i got pissed off at
application aaa needing app b needing app ccc needing app ddd and having
to download, after hunting for them, over a V90 modem.

Anyway, nice to meet a new person. I hope we can all help, maybe you
will be able to help us one day !!!