Re: [LUG] Business Software Recomendations

Hiya

I work for an accountants in Newquay. We reccommend (and can get for you) TAS
Books. Unfortunately, it only works under that other OS - but I haven't tried
to run it under Wine.

Much friendlier than Sage (and cheaper - and (IMHO) better).

Regards,

Mark Harvey

PS - anyone interested in getting a Newquay meet together?