Re: [LUG] Business Software Recomendations

Do not buy tas books it is now owned by sage and will be discontinued as some
point in the future.

Darren Ward

On Sunday 14 July 2002  4:39 pm, you wrote:
Hiya

I work for an accountants in Newquay. We reccommend (and can get for you)
TAS Books. Unfortunately, it only works under that other OS - but I haven't
tried to run it under Wine.

Much friendlier than Sage (and cheaper - and (IMHO) better).

Regards,

Mark Harvey

PS - anyone interested in getting a Newquay meet together?