[LUG] Mozilla

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 11:41:39PM +0100, Pete Hatton wrote:
Well it has to be said, Mozilla certainly seems to be producing some nasty
HTML non-standard-indenting thats gets lost when any text email clients
replies to them - please someone tell me this is not a standard feature of
Mozilla mail?

This is not standard, although I think old Netscape 6 versions may
really suck. I suggest if people are using Mozilla/Netscape as a mailer,
download the latest 'release' from mozilla.org, and most importantly
TURN HTML MAILS OFF.

-Kai