Re: More idle chatter (was Re: [LUG] moving home)

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 10:40:03PM +0100, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
driving in england is a bit strange to say the least.  I drove a rented car
last year in wiltshire, and it just seems ohh so strange on the wrong side of
the road.  Not to mention lack of roundabouts and traffic lights on my island
in greece - they are just plain *scary* :-)

Yes it is scary. I think England should switch after studying in
Helsinki and driving about in Germany on the autobahn. I miraculously made
the switch when my parents picked me up from Bournemouth Airport. I
could feel my brain hard at work while driving home! :)

And what about that key signing session?
p.s. but maybe for a one off in advance in Plymouth

i may well venture into the sun to see some friends who work at Haven
(urghghgh!) near newquay in a few weeks - i have *no* idea where bodmin is in
relation to newquay though :p - if it's somewhere easy to get too by train, i
could make a small diversion...

Newquay is close to me. Except traffic is really bad in good weather.
Heh, now that will not happen. Tell me when you are there.

-Kai