Re: [LUG] moving home

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 10:17:40PM +0100, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
On Saturday 29 June 2002 10:11 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
p.s. when is the next meeting? I am bored bored bored.
if you (or any other lummox whore) is around plymouth area, i'm up for drinks!

I am based near Bodmin. Driving to Plymouth is beyond me, especially since
there are SO many speed cameras. Driving to Exeter is further away, but
much more fun in the parents car. :))

And what about that key signing session?

-Kai
p.s. but maybe for a one off in advance in Plymouth
jabber: hendry@xxxxxxxxxxx